JELD-WEN is a global leader in the Building Materials industry with over 20,000 employees. The Australian operation has a number of iconic brands in its stable including Stegbar Windows and Doors, Stegbar Shower Screens & Robes, Kolder, Corinthian Doors, Airlite Windows and Doors, Trend Windows and Doors, Aneeta Windows Systems, Regency Shower Screens & Robes and Breezway.
Located at Smithfield NSW, Kolder Pty Ltd, is a market leader in the manufacture and installation of shower screens, wardrobes, vanity mirrors and splashbacks. We currently service an enviable portfolio of clients within the NSW Building Industry.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shower Screen Installation Coordinator to join our high-performing team.
The Installation Coordinator's role is key to ensuring customer satisfaction through the effective organisation, coordination and scheduling of shower screen, mirror and splashback installations. Another important and fundamental aspect of this role involves contributing to the timely manufacturing process of our products.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have outstanding organisational skills gained through experience in similar type of role;
- Be confident, assertive and have strong customer service skills;
- Be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and sub-contractor installers ;
- Possess a good eye for detail;
- Have the ability to work under pressure to meet with tight deadlines;
- Be able to co-ordinate internal resources and sub-contract installers and execute product installations on sites;
- Be flexible and adaptable to sudden changes to installation schedules;
- Have a sound understanding of the Sydney geographical areas;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling installations runs, fielding service calls and dealing with customer requests for assistance;
- Booking installations with customers and following up closer to the installation date;
- Ensuring all installations are delivered on time;
- Keeping up-to-date records of building site deliveries and installations;
- Assisting with the collation of paperwork for the remuneration of our sub-contractor installers;
- Liaising with our glass suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of the glass component of our products in order to schedule an appropriate and workable installation date;
- Working closely with our production team to ensure that manufacturing deadlines are met in order to schedule an appropriate and workable installation date;
- Working closely with our production team to ensure the timely delivery of our products on buildings sites as per installation schedules.
What can we offer you?
We will provide you with all the on-the-job training required to be successful in this position.
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly, high performing team in a critical position where you are constantly learning and no two days are the same. We also provide convenient on-site parking.
To apply for this role, please email an updated resume AND a cover letter that details your knowledge, skills and experience in relation to the job's responsibilities and expectations, to our Customer Service Manager Remina Bityou [email protected]
If you have any question regarding your application or require any additional information, please call Remina on 9612 1000