Showroom Sales Representative – Trend Flagship Showroom
Fortitude Valley, Full Time
Set Your Own Trend - Achieve sales success in Trend’s world-class sales
- Be part of an exciting new phase in Trend’s brand re-invigoration
- Consult from Trend’s first ultra-modern architectural flagship retail environment
- Your chance to elevate the industry standard for window and door consultation
- Opportunity to develop a career within an international organisation
- Attractive package
- Full-time position – 7 day roster
This is a unique opportunity for a results focused showroom sales representative who prides themselves on providing the highest level of consultation and service to architects, home owners and builders embarking on a new build or renovation project.
Trend is an organisation that likes to do things the right way. Nothing takes precedence over safety, and we act with integrity and respect towards each other and everyone with whom we work.
Trend is part of the world-class organisation JELD-WEN, we invest in our people as we believe a world-class company begins with a world-class team.
We like to inspire our customers through innovation, we serve our customers best when we listen and learn from them. Through collaboration we design and deliver exceptional products that meet current needs, anticipate future needs and exceed expectations.
We always deliver on our promises, reliability and quality are essential to our products and our relationships. Every day we strive to improve.
As the Showroom Sales Representative of the Trend Flagship Showroom, you will need to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Interact and communicate effectively as part of a team, with management and customers
- Have a history of achieving and exceeding your KPI’s
- Actively engage with customers and seek selling opportunities
- Foster a solutions selling approach with architects, home owners and builders
- Provide technical and design consultation to architects, home owners and builders to gain specification
- Provide architects, home owners and builders with project estimates and quotations
- Respond to all customer, showroom, phone and online enquiries
- Undertake plan take-offs and support the estimating function
- Work independently and manage your work load without constant supervision
- Relate to a wide cross section of people
- Have a passion for architecture, renovation and home improvement in general
- Have a professional, friendly and upbeat demeanour
- Have impeccable presentation
- Be adaptable to changing environment
An attractive package is available to attract the highest quality applicant.
If you share in our company values and have the motivation and drive to make Trend’s new flagship showroom a success, we’d like to hear from you.
Join us and be part of our already successful team as we embark on an exciting new phase in our journey.
Along with your resume please include a covering letter that outlines the required knowledge, skills and experience you possess for this exciting opportunity.