- Great opportunity for a motivated individual to join our professional, and friendly team with market leading window brand.
- Work with some of Australia’s leading Architects and building companies.
- Australia’s largest sashless window manufacturer
Our Brookvale team has an opening for a Sales Executive, reporting directly to the General Manager.
You will need to be self-motivated, and organised with excellent planning skills. Strong people skills are key, with the ability to liaise with a range of people at different levels in organisations, from trades-persons, retail consumers, and through to senior Architects. You must demonstrate a professional approach to managing customers and staff, with exceptional customer service ethic. You take pride in your personal reputation, built by providing exceptional service, following through on your commitments and your attention to detail. Intermediate skills computer skills is a must, with experience in V6 and Salesforce highly regarded.
This role demands an individual who strives for continuous imporovement, has a ‘can do’ attitude and can work under pressure to achieve desired results whilst still maintaining a positive, safety orientated culture.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage and develop Retail, Trade and Specifier customers in the NSW/ACT region
- Ensure specification of Aneeta on project plans though to installation.
- Prospect for opportunities and manage through trade databases such as Cordells.
- Manage contacts through CRM database.
- Preparation of quotations and presentations, placement of orders.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Be an effective member of the sales team and contribute to strategic decisions.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Consultative Selling Skills – strong skills to build rapport, understand customer’s needs, present solutions, handle objections, convert business, and follow up.
- Sales Activity Planning – demonstrated ability to plan and execute lead selling activities that will drive achievement of sales targets. Effective management of time to ensure focus on high pay off activities that drives results whilst maintaining internal and external customer relationships.
- Technical capability – demonstrated ability to hold and develop the technical product, regulatory and industry knowledge required to present best solutions. Ability to read design plans, plus assess and measure job projects.
- Information Systems – demonstrated ability to use; CRM systems as a tool for activity sales planning and customer records, window spec/quoting software, and trade/project databases.
- Natural communicator – strong communication and active listening skills, ability to apply a flexible communication style to suit the individual and the situation. Relates well to all people.
- Professional presentation – driven to sustain a high standard of personal presentation, marketing materials, tools of trade including motor vehicle, and front office presentation.
- Innovation: Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness. Generates suggestions for improving work. Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
Hardworking and professional individuals will be well rewarded for their efforts.
JELD-WEN promotes safety first. The final application process will include a national police clearance and pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screening.
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you!