Trayne Consulting is currently recruiting an experienced, yet contemporary HR Business Partner to join our Global Client who is an industry leader in their field.
Due to their continued growth, we are seeking a proactive, results focused HR Business Partner, with Union experience, to work closely with all Business Units to provide HR advice and support at a State level.
Based out of St Mary’s, you will report to the Vice President Human Resources where you will work closely to support ongoing strategic and transformation projects. In addition, you will build long term partnerships with key stakeholders, ensuring that you always demonstrate integrity, strong ethics and values, together with dedicated customer focus with every interaction.
The primary purpose of this role is outlined below but not limited to:
- Provide dedicated end to end business partner support, guidance and services to each business unit to achieve strategic outcomes
- Provide support to the business in relation to performance management, remuneration reviews, promotions and transitions as well as day to day human resource management
- Support employee relations and industrial relations along with policy interpretation, workplace investigations and complaint management
- Provide understanding and guidance of EBA
- Develop engagement and retention strategies
- Partner with the business on a range of strategic initiatives and projects
- Foster an engaged, committed and customer centric workforce, where staff embrace change, are flexible and agile in their work
- Engage and consult with key stakeholders to identify requirements to drive organisational direction, strategy and action
- Promote a positive and collaborative culture and values of the organisation through open, fair and transparent decision making and ethical, professional behaviour.
- Undertake additional projects as directed by the VP HR
To be considered for this role you must have the following key experience and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in a Blue Collar HR Business Partner role a MUST
- Experience within an International organisation is highly advantageous
- Strong demonstrated experience in change management & project management is vital to the success in this role
- Must have a strategic approach to all aspects of HR with the vision to partner with all stakeholders, staff and external parties whilst being hands on in all aspects of the role
- Experience in a Union environment is a MUST
- Work in a timely and organised manner with clear and concise communication to ensure that all parties are on the same page
- Have the flexibility to work both within a structured framework whilst thinking outside the box
- A high level of emotional intelligence, tenacity, resilience, a personable nature, good influencing skills, patience and a sense of humour
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Highly organised, sense of urgency, ability to prioritise, multitask and follow up all actions by using your calendar system
- The ability to be autonomous and take ownership
This role will suit someone who is looking for that next challenge to be a true all round HR Business Partner, who is passionate about engagement, culture and all aspects of the talent lifecycle whilst delivering the best possible employee experience.
If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged and rewarded, then please apply on-line attaching your resume in word format.
The successful candidate will need to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test and have a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.