Trayne Consulting are currently recruiting a contractor to work for our very busy national client to install robe doors, mirrors, built in wardrobes, shower screens, mirrors, shelving and splash backs into customer's homes. This opportunity would suit those with carpentry / cabinet making skills or a general handyman who is ready to be trained in a diverse range of our client's products.
This role provides long term opportunities as continual training is available to those whose goal is to grow their business and learn how to install a wider range of products down the track, in turn maximizing your potential earnings.
With a local presence and home base in Albury, you will cover works to the North East and Riverina areas. On occasion, there may be overnight stays required, if this is the case you will receive a living away from home allowance.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your business whilst reaping all the benefits of sub-contracting to this well-established national organisation. In addition, you do not have to quote or measure jobs, invoice or collect outstanding monies as this is all done on your behalf so that you can focus purely on installations and completing jobs.
To be considered for this Sub Contractor opportunity you must be able to demonstrate relevant experience, have a focus on customer service, quality and OH&S and ensure maximum productivity in all tasks relating to these jobs.
You will also need to meet the following on boarding requirements:
- Pty Ltd Company Registration
- Relevant insurances, such as Personal Accident Insurance / Workers Compensation; Public Liability Insurance; Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Construction Induction White Card
- Valid Australian Driver's License
- Work Rights in Australia
- Clean Valid Police Check (Code 30)
- Your own late model long wheel-based van or purpose-built trailer (that can carry material 3.6m in length whilst remaining enclosed)
- Your own tools required to do this work
For successful Sub Contractors, you will receive:
- Paid training to ensure you meet our Client's specific standards and requirements,
- Plenty of jobs
- Good rates
- Opportunities to grow your sub-contracting business
In addition you receive an extra annual payment to have our client's signage on your vehicle.
All successful candidates will have to undertake a health assessment as well as drug and alcohol screening.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a sub-contractor opportunity then please apply on-line attaching your Company Profile or up-to-date resume.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.