- Join a long-standing and highly supportive team
- Work-life balance, highly sought after Gold Coast location
- Want job security with a leading brand 70+ years experience?
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
The Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for enabling change in the JWA Salesforce platform and associated integrations by defining business needs, identifying time-consuming business processes, documenting specifications and building solutions that are both scalable and functional to deliver value to the core JELD-WEN business and underlying brands.
The role has 3 core functions:
- Project Management
- Functional Enhancement
- People Management
- Liaison between stakeholders, the JW IT development team and implementation partners
- Development sequences with an understanding of JWA requirements ensuring projects are delivered
- Coordinate project development teams to keep timelines and milestones on track
- Define project specifications, segments, scope and timelines
- Implement procedures and testing parameters ensuring solutions adhere to
- Monitor and recognise gap analysis, statistical red flags and informational activity
- Map business processes, ensuring unified solutions across the multiple acquisitions
- Coordinate requests, implementations and solution designs with stakeholders, end-users, IT and implementation partners
- Ensure integrated applications are managed concurrently with salesforce platform changes
- Manage the performance management and salary review process for direct reports.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development
- At least 5 years’ experience developing on the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of APEX and visualforce
- Knowledge of SQL and progress (ABL) beneficial
- Experience with various Salesforce technologies (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL).
- Experience with enterprise ETL tools.
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- ITIL and data governance understanding
What's On Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN family, please apply online by completing the application process.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.