The JELD-WEN Family of Companies is a leading international building materials group, known for superior quality, service and innovation in the design of windows, doors, shower screens and wardrobes.
As part of that large and successful group, Stegbar has a strong reputation in the industry for manufacturing high-quality products that enhance the environments in which we live. With the safety and development of our people, our key priority our work environments provide a supporting, professional, welcoming environment for employees to develop to their full potential.
Our Stegbar Rowville showroom and sales office has an opportunity for an energetic and friendly person to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for any visitors to our showroom, you will contribute to the success of the branch, directly impacting our brand promise and our customer experience.
Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager, you will serve customers within the home renovation market and new build market looking for your expert advice and service.
What you will do?
- Showroom walk-in and phone sales enquiries
- Plan take offs, estimating and preparing quotations
- Servicing to customer quote and order enquiries
- Provide support to sales representatives within the Rowville team
- Deliver to sales targets and service model
- Updating leads progress in CRM
- Related sales administration
What we are looking for?
- Have a passion for representing your brand and product
- Professional and manage self well in a showroom environment
- Previous experience with showroom consultative solution selling and/or design, desirable
- Supportive team player who prides themselves on their customer service
- Desire and ability to develop technical product, industry and standards knowledge
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Competent with MS Office suite and confident in learning new operating systems i.e. Sales Force
Ideally, you will have worked in a previous consultative selling environment, you enjoy interacting with others and have the self-confidence and maturity to work autonomously, build positive relationships with your team and customers to help you manage resolutions and comfortably have those difficult conversations from time to time.
You will be supported with a permanent full-time position Monday to Friday 0830am - 5pm with an opportunity to participate in working overtime, if you wish, at either our Rowville or Airport West showrooms. You'll receive extensive on-the-job training and potential to progress your career to future sales representative opportunities or other opportunities within the Jeld-Wen group following the foot steps of previous team members.
You will also enjoy off-street parking, oh and our Rowville showroom is scheduled to be upgraded over the next 12 months offering a state of the art work environment, generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products and have the ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas during business close down between Christmas and new year.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and be willing to participate in obtaining a police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.