JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
JELD-WEN Glass has an opening for an enthusiastic and customer focused Sales Representative, this is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and organised professional looking to work within the manufacturing industry with a good customer base and an excellent product.
Confident and able to naturally engage and build rapport, you will be at ease in your consultative selling approach to develop and maintain customer relationships. With the role being a mixer of being on the road and in the JELD-WEN Glass Stapylton office, you will serve trade customers looking for your expert advice and service. You take pride in your personal reputation, built by providing exceptional service and following through on your commitments.
- Account manage and develop Trade and Specifier customers
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders i.e. trade customers
- Develop product and industry knowledge
- Manage contacts through existing sales database
- Preparation of quotations and presentations
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Drive and grow business
- Interpret technical design plans
- Team player who is a highly organised, self-motivated and has a desire to achieve results with excellent planning skills
- Strong people skills with the ability to liaise with a range of people at different levels
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute lead selling activities - target driven focus
- Ability to understand the technical product, regulatory and industry knowledge requirements i.e. AS1288 – Australian Glass standard (highly desirable)
- Strong sales representative experience in glass / aluminum or manufacturing environment (highly desirable)
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training and career development
- Fully serviced vehicle + mobile as well as a competitive package
- Flexibility in managing your working hours
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Career progression, part of the JELD-WEN group with more than 4000 people across Australia
Your Next Steps
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.