JELD-WEN is an organisation that likes to do things the right way. Nothing takes precedence over safety, and we act with integrity and respect towards each other and everyone with whom we work.
JELD-WEN is a global organisation, we invest in our people as we believe a world-class company begins with a world-class team.
We like to inspire our customers through innovation, we serve our customers best when we listen and learn from them. Through collaboration we design and deliver exceptional products that meet current needs, anticipate future needs and exceed expectations.
We always deliver on our promises, reliability and quality are essential to our products and our relationships. Every day we strive to improve.
This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator with a proven ability to execute. You will play a key role in supporting the JELD-WEN marketing team, to activate marketing strategies across a diverse audience as they embark on new build or renovation projects. You will work closely with the internal marketing team, product management, sales and external agencies to innovate our communications, improve the productivity of our team and the effectiveness of marketing and customer experience programs.
As the Marketing Coordinator at JELD-WEN, you will:
- Stay abreast of new and changing online trends, as well as digital marketing best practice
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Support the marketing team in driving an exceptional customer experience, by developing insights from customer data analysis, manage dissemination of leads and support in communication programs.
- Briefing, management and creation of eDM campaigns
- Manage Google business listings
- Develop and manage the social media platform strategy and content
- Manage and engage with social media communities, including responding to all comments, messages, reviews and feedback
- Manage and activate influencer/contra sponsorship activities
- Content creation and planning (including working with agency partners for image editing and videos)
- Assist with the development and updating of website content
- Develop marketing briefs
- Manage database systems and database maintenance
- Manage and coordinate trade events and expos
- Coordinate and support internal and external communications
- Provide showroom/display activation support and tools
- Manage the asset library and requests for asset use from our customer base
- Support the development and management of print collateral
- Manage the creation and implementation of product retail packaging requirements
- Assist with the launch of new products and improvements to existing products
- Manage product portfolios on supplier websites, portals and catalogues
- Contribute to improving internal and external marketing processes
- Bachelor of Marketing and Communications or Digital
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a corporate marketing role with exposure to multi-channel marketing and digital marketing experience, preferred
- Experience in marketing products within the building and construction industry and or big box retailers, preferred
- Customer service focused and ability to build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Technical mindset with a knowledge of JELD-WEN product range, advantageous
- Experience in working with and managing agency relationships
- Experience with Microsoft office suite, Adobe Creative suite, Campaign Monitor, Trello, Episerver, Sprout, Google suite and Jira
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training and career development
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If you share in our company values and have the motivation and drive to execute on JELD-WEN’s marketing strategies, we’d like to hear from you.
Join us and be part of our already successful team as we embark on an exciting new phase in our journey.
Please include a covering letter as the first page of your resume.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and be willing to obtain a police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.