JELD-WEN is a global leader in the Windows and Doors industry with over 20,000 employees. The Australian operation has a number of iconic brands in its stable including Trend Windows and Doors, Stegbar Windows and Doors, Corinthian Doors, Airlite Windows and Doors, A&L Windows, Aneeta Windows Systems, Breezway Louvre Windows and Regency Shower Screens & Robes.
Join an international, market leading manufacturer of building products.
Stegbar Shower Screens & Wardrobes are currently recruiting for wardrobe and shower screen Installers. These roles will see you installing robe doors, shelving and built in wardrobes, framed and frameless shower screens, mirrors and splash backs into new & existing homes.
We are specifically looking for sub contractors to work out of our Geelong Branch, servicing Geelong and surrounding areas.
You will ideally have a trade background in cabinet making / shopfitter / or glazing. You will need to have a great attitude, excellent customer service and a can-do approach with a focus on quality and getting the job done right the first time.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or grow your business whilst reaping all the benefits of sub-contracting.
To be considered for this subcontracting opportunity, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be an ABN holder however Pty Ltd Company Registration – highly desirable,
- Relevant insurances, such as Workers Compensation, Public Liability Insurance; Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Construction Induction White Card
- Valid Australian Driver's License
- Work Rights in Australia
- Clean Valid Police Check
- Your own late model long wheel-based van - such as a Hi Ace Van (that can carry material min 2.7 m in length)
- Your own tools required to do this work
For successful Sub Contractors, you will receive:
- Paid training in the installation of all products;
- Ongoing working opportunities
- Paid Weekly
- Good rates
- Opportunities to grow your sub-contracting business
All subcontractors must be able to demonstrate relevant experience, have a focus on customer service, quality and OH&S and ensure maximum productivity in all tasks relating to these jobs.
All successful candidates will have to undertake a health assessment as well as drug and alcohol screening.