Kolder Pty Ltd has been operating as part of a great Australian success story, servicing Australia’s best builders in the commercial and cottage sectors providing wardrobes, shower screens, mirrors and splashbacks to Australia’s most exciting projects. Over the years we have grown from strength to strength and pride ourselves in our superior service and operating efficiency.
Duties may involve:
* Panel/Drop saw operator
* Cutting aluminium
* Quality checking & racking of glass
* Packing of material for delivery
* Forklift work if licensed
You can demonstrate:
* Safe work practices
* Solid manual handling techniques lifting up to 20 kilos
* Use of hand and pneumatic tools
* Safe operation of saws
* efficient use of time
In return, what we offer:
* Full time role within a locally based company
* A culture focusing on Safety as our priority
* Weekly pay and stable employment
* 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
* Ongoing training
* Onsite parking
* Friendly environment/support
* A permanent position with a dynamic company
* A management team who invests in people and their futures in our journey.
* We encourage all cultures and ages, which have the willingness to learn and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a great opportunity for driven individuals who have a positive approach to their work. Career paths with training developed by our experienced Management team in consultation with you with options for future, coordinators, production management and or installer roles.
JELD-WEN Australia values diversity and promotes safety in the workplace.
Reference checking and a medical inclusive of drug screening will be required as part of the final selection process