Trayne Consulting are currently recruiting for Showerscreen Installers to work for our very busy national client. These roles will see you installing robes, framed and frameless shower screens, mirrors and splash backs into new & existing homes.
With a local presence in Adelaide you will pick up work from the depot and cover works across Adelaide and the surrounding areas.
This role would suit anyone with a trade background cabinet making / shopfitter / glazier or home handy man background, who is ready to be trained in a diverse range of our client's products. You will need to have a great attitude, excellent customer service and a can-do approach with a focus on quality and getting the job done right the first time.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or grow your business whilst reaping all the benefits of sub-contracting to this well-established national organisation.
To be considered for this subcontracting opportunity, you will need to meet the following on boarding requirements:
- Be an ABN holder however Pty Ltd Company Registration – highly desirable,
- Relevant insurances, such as Workers Compensation, Public Liability Insurance; Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Construction Induction White Card
- Valid Australian Driver's License
- Work Rights in Australia
- Clean Valid Police Check
- Your own late model van - such as a Hi Ace Van (that can carry material min 2.4 m in length)
- Your own tools required to do this work
For successful Sub Contractors, you will receive:
- Paid training to ensure you meet our Client's specific standards and requirements,
- Plenty of jobs
- Paid Weekly
- Good rates
- Opportunities to grow your sub-contracting business
Please note - There is no quoting or measuring of jobs, no invoicing or collecting outstanding monies as this is all done on your behalf so that you can focus purely on installations and completing jobs.
With long term opportunities this role will provide continual training to those whose goal is to grow their business and learn how to install a wider range of products down the track, in turn maximizing your potential earnings.
All subcontractors must be able to demonstrate relevant experience, have a focus on customer service, quality and OH&S and ensure maximum productivity in all tasks relating to these jobs.
All successful candidates will have to undertake a health assessment as well as drug and alcohol screening.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a sub-contractor opportunity, then please apply on-line attaching your Company Profile or up-to-date resume.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.