JELD-WEN (NYSE: JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
This position, part of the global Cybersecurity and Compliance Team, will be embedded within our regional APAC IT Team to ensure that the requirements of JELD-WEN’s global Vulnerability Management Program can be balanced with the specific needs and expectations of the business.
- Planning, prioritizing, testing, scheduling, communicating and deploying security patches
- Collaborate with JELD-WEN Cybersecurity Team to ensure alignment between high-risk vulnerabilities and prioritization of patches
- Maintain an appropriate environment for testing patches prior to full deployment
- Work with businesses to inventory ‘unmatchable assets and plan for remediation, upgrade, or mitigation
- Continuous improvement of patch management processes e.g. through automation
- Development and reporting of metrics/KPIs to show the effectiveness of patch management
- Troubleshooting, support, and roll-back planning for problematic patches
- Stay up to date with emerging threats and vulnerabilities, and patch releases by JELD-WEN’s IT vendors in order to be able to quickly deploy urgent/emergency patches
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting, maintaining, and administering (predominantly Microsoft Windows) server environments
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM/WSUS or related patching products in an enterprise environment, including creating and deploying packages
- Solid understanding of server and networking fundamentals
- Thorough understanding of Vulnerability Management, patch management, package distribution and logging processes
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to communicate across multiple time zones
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN family, please apply online by completing the application process.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and a police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.