JELD-WEN (NYSE: JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally.
Within the Australasia region, JELD-WEN has over 40 facilities, and employs over 4,500 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway.
Reporting to the Executive Project Team, the Project Manager contributes to the project success by driving responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope, through empowering associate’s, resource optimization, accountability, and going beyond the expected.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Communicate and report effectively to the VP and the Senior Leadership team
- Demonstrated 10+ years knowledge and practical experience
- Multi-national and multi-site manufacturing business or similar complex organisation
- Proficient with SAP (or equivalent), Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT. Project and MS Teams
- Degree qualification in a business-related discipline (strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of strategic planning and finance principals
- Understanding of engineering principals
What's On Offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your next steps
Self-motivated, goal-driven and have an interest in working for a market-leading business, then this is the opportunity for you, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening and a valid police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.