Kolder are currently recruiting experienced tradespeople to install wardrobes into residential developments and retail clients houses across Central Coast, Newcastle and Greater Hunter areas.
This role would be best suited to someone with experience in wardrobe installations, carpentry, joinery, cabinet making, kitchen installations etc. This role requires a level of manual handling skills and physical capabilities to load and deliver a wide range of material.
With a factory in Tuggerah, close to the freeway, this is an exciting opportunity to start or grow your business whilst reaping all the benefits of sub-contracting for a well-established organisation.
This role provides long term opportunities with continual training to those whose goal is to grow their business. We offer an opportunityto learn how to install a wider range of products down the track, in turn maximizing your potential earnings.
For this role you will need to have a long wheel based van (min 2.8m long such as Hi Ace Van) as jobs are picked up daily from the Tuggerah factory where you will then head to site.
To be considered for this sub-contractor opportunity you must be able to demonstrate relevant experience, have a focus on customer service, quality and OH&S and ensure maximum productivity in all tasks relating to these jobs.
You will also need to meet the following on boarding requirements:
Pty Ltd Company Registration
* Relevant insurances, such as Workers Compensation; Public Liability and Comprehensive
* Motor Vehicle Insurance
* Construction Induction White Card
* Valid Australian Driver's License
* Work Rights in Australia
* A long wheel based van (min 2.8m long such as Hi Ace Van) to enable you to pick up jobs from the factory
* Your own tools required to do this work
For successful Sub Contractors, you will receive:
* Paid training to ensure you meet our Client's specific standards and requirements
* Plenty of jobs
* Good rates paid fortnightly
* Opportunities to grow your sub-contracting business
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a sub-contractor opportunity then please apply now attaching your Company Profile or up-to-date resume.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted