JELD-WEN (NYSE: JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
This position, part of the global Cybersecurity and Compliance Team, will be embedded within our regional APAC IT Team to ensure that the requirements of JELD-WEN’s global Vulnerability Management Program can be balanced with the specific needs and expectations of the business.
The position will ensure that specific IT security initiatives are planned, prioritized, and properly communicated throughout the organization, and will collaborate with JELD-WEN’s Enterprise Architecture, Platforms, and other IT Teams to enable JELD-WEN to identify, protect, detect, respond to, and recover from Cybersecurity breaches.
- Manage multiple projects and workstreams with a broad Cybersecurity scope
- Regional testing, scheduling, communication, and deployment of patches/upgrades
- First-line security incident response, escalation, and communication
- Research involving legal/HR-sanctioned investigations
- Network monitoring and analysis to determine whether there have been any attacks
- Testing and continuous improvement of regional Cybersecurity defences
- Reviews and optimization of hardware and operating system security configurations
- Assess compliance to JELD-WEN security policies and standards
- Development and reporting of regional Cybersecurity metrics/KPI’s
- Documentation of regional security operating procedures
- Staying up to date with emerging threats and vulnerabilities through research and peer group networking
- Other Cybersecurity-related activities that might reasonably be expected of the position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- Demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects and programs with cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management, planning, coordination, and communication skills
- Security-specific technical experience in several of the following: threat modelling, incident response, OS hardening, vulnerability scanning, vulnerability management, cloud security, penetration testing, Windows Security Policy, VPN, Firewall, Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems
- Knowledge of information security solutions, including data loss prevention, intrusion detection and prevention, network security monitoring and vulnerability management
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences across multiple time zones
- Relevant certifications, together with exposure to Australian and International security/privacy standards (e.g., ASD, CIS, NIST, PCI-DSS, etc.) would be advantageous
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN family, please apply online by completing the application process.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and a police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.