- Want job security working for a market leader with a rich 60-year history
- A great opportunity is available for an innovative and forward-thinking leader
- Full responsibility and accountability to lead the business to success
Regency is part of the JELD-WEN Group, the market leader in shower screen, wardrobe, mirror and glass splashbacks products in the residential building market. Our quality products are locally made and globally backed, trusted by builders across Australia for decades.
The JELD-WEN group of companies includes iconic brands A&L, Trend Windows & Doors, Corinthian Doors, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Kolder, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Regency and Breezway louvres.
An excellent opportunity has become available for a General Manager to join our Regency manufacturing operation based at Regency Park. Reporting to the Vice President, you will have full responsibility and accountability to lead the business to success.
With a passion for the building industry, a love for sales and continuous growth, we are looking for someone who can drive the business to the next level with ‘out of the box' solutions.
You must also have a continuous improvement mentality and a clear understanding that team engagement is fundamental to delivering and exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide mentorship, leadership and development to everyone within the Business
- Manage daily operations to ensure the most efficient and streamline processes are in place
- Accountability of the P&L includes reviews of the forecast, budgets, cost and financial performance
- Assess any new product development to ensure it is cost-effective and profitable
- Ongoing development and review of the strategic business plan
- Nurturing existing customer base and through the growth of new partners
- Oversee all aspects of the business including production, install, sales, marketing, finance
- Gain insights into how to improve performance and maximise growth
- Ensure safe work practices are carried out through every interaction of the business
- Demonstrated experience in a GM role or a strong 2IC
- Knowledge in the shower screens and wardrobe industry (highly desirable)
- Exceptional sales, business development and relationship building skills
- Strong Operational background with LEAN/Six Sigma understanding
- WHS exposure with a focus on Zero Harm at all times and at all costs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build instant rapport
- Mentor, leadership and development qualities
- Innovative, creative and out of the box thinker
What's On Offer
- Fabulous team environment
- Ongoing training and career development
- Base + Super + Bonus + Fully maintained vehicle
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Career progression, part of the JELD-WEN group with more than 4000 people across Australia
Your Next Steps
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for that next challenge, then this is the role for you!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.