JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
The JELD-WEN Australasia Legal team provides a wide range of legal services in the areas of commercial and corporate law, procurement, sales, dispute resolution, commercial leasing, company secretarial, intellectual property support, compliance, training, and employment.
Reporting to the Regional Corporate Counsel, this role will support the effective delivery of strategic services to the JELD-WEN Australasia business units to help the business achieve its goals.
- All contract intake and processing of commercial contracts
- Reviewing, advising and negotiating on a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Direction on business terms that affect the assumption and/or mitigation of contractual, performance or other risks
- Ensure contract review, approval, and execution
- Corporate governance and regulatory compliance-related matters
- Legal litigation/disputes in relation to a contracts
- Managing the intellectual property portfolio for all companies
- Guidance on marketing and promotional material in line with legislation
- Update policies and guides and provide training to the business
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar role
- Diploma level qualification in Law, Business, Commerce or related discipline
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication, negotiation, drafting and presentation skills
- Ability to manage various deadlines and a strong commitment to delivering to targets
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN family, please apply online by completing the application process.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.