Trayne Consulting is currently recruiting an experienced HRIS Administrator/Analyst to join our Global Client who is an industry leader in their field.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a proactive, results focused person who can administer, analyse, manage and report on HR data as well as provide HR administrative support when required.
Based out of St Mary’s, you will report to the GM Talent Management (Australia), with a dotted reporting line to the Global HR Data Manager (based in the US) and will work closely with the HR Business Partner (based out of St Mary’s).
The key duties of this role is outlined below but not limited to:
- HRIS Data Administration - Manage data, security and reporting of the HRIS (SAP SuccessFactors) through routine processes.
- HRIS Support - Manage IT ServiceNow ticket HRIS service requests, coordinate assignment with global HRIS business analysts, and manage and monitor case resolution.
- HRIS User Training - Provide HRIS training to support HR super users, managers, and employees across Australia and Asia.
- HR Data Analysis & Reporting - Collate, report & present dashboards of HR data across multiple systems, including turnover, head count, absenteeism, compensation, demographics, performance, and engagement.
- HR Administration - Provide support to the regional HR team for specific administrative processes.
To be considered for this role you must have the following key experience and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in HRIS system SAP SuccessFactors or equivalent. Other HR systems experience an advantage including Qualtrics and SurveyMonkey
- Experience within an International organisation is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated expertise with HR data analysis, metrics, reporting and presentation
- Experience to build out skill set in PowerBI highly regarded
- Strong administrative skills with advanced MS Office skills including Word mail merge, Excel Pivot tables and PowerPoint presentations.
- Work in a timely and organised manner with clear and concise communication to ensure that all parties are on the same page
- Have the flexibility to work both within a structured framework whilst thinking outside the box
- A high level of emotional intelligence, tenacity, resilience, a personable nature, good influencing skills, patience and a sense of humour
- Highly organised, sense of urgency, ability to prioritise, multitask and follow up all actions by using your calendar system
- The ability to be autonomous and take ownership
This role will suit someone who is looking for that next challenge where you can bring your analytical expertise, your data management skills and your HR administration experience to work with both a Regional and Global team.
If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged and rewarded, then please apply on-line attaching your resume in word format.
The successful candidate will need to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test and have a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.