JELD-WEN is an organisation that likes to do things the right way. Nothing takes precedence over safety, and we act with integrity and respect towards each other and everyone with whom we work.
JELD-WEN is a global organisation, we invest in our people as we believe a world-class company begins with a world-class team.
We like to inspire our customers through innovation, we serve our customers best when we listen and learn from them. Through collaboration we design and deliver exceptional products that meet current needs, anticipate future needs and exceed expectations.
We always deliver on our promises, reliability and quality are essential to our products and our relationships. Every day we strive to improve.
This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator with a proven ability to execute. You'll play a key role in supporting the JELD-WEN marketing team, to develop and activate marketing briefs and strategies across a diverse audience as we embark on new build or renovation projects. You'll work closely with the internal marketing team, product management, sales and external agencies to innovate our communications, improve the productivity of the team and the effectiveness of marketing and customer experience programs.
As the Marketing Coordinator you'll:
- support the marketing team in driving an exceptional customer experience, by reviewing and developing insights from data analysis, create reports on key metrics, manage dissemination of leads and support communication programs
- assist with the development and updating of website content along with managing product portfolios on supplier websites, portals and catalogues
- manage Google business listings, create eDM campaigns, develop and manage the social media platform strategy and content, engage with social media communities, including responding to all comments, messages, reviews and feedback
- activate and manage influencer/contra sponsorship activities
- plan, create, implement and manage content, print collateral and product retail packaging including working with agency partners for image editing and videos development
- provide showroom/display activation support and tools
- manage and coordinate trade events and expos
- assist with the launch of new products and improvements to existing products
We’re looking for a team player that loves to partner, who is customer service focused, has a technical mindset, analytical and creative. Leveraging your experience in working with and managing agency relationships, ability to interpret data, develop solutions will be a must along with your understanding and knowledge of marketing, branding and visual communication strategies.
We’re looking for someone with corporate marketing experience with exposure to multi-channel marketing and digital marketing, who can apply their knowledge and experience in marketing products within the building and construction industry and/or big box retailers (preferred) and you'll have a Bachelor qualification in an appropriate discipline i.e. Marketing and Communications or Digital.
To be successful you will also need to demonstrate experience with Microsoft office suite, Adobe Creative suite, Campaign Monitor, Trello, Episerver, Sprout, Google suite and Jira.
What's On Offer
- exposure to global projects
- ongoing training and career development
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- on-site parking
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
If you share in our company values and have the motivation and drive to execute on JELD-WEN’s marketing strategies, we’d like to hear from you.
Join us and be part of our already successful team as we embark on an exciting new phase in our journey.
Please include a covering letter as the first page of your resume.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and be willing to obtain a police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.