Trend Windows and Doors, is one of Australia's largest window manufactures who have secured a reputation for quality, innovation and design for more than 50 years. Trend Windows and Doors is part of the JELD-WEN family, which includes iconic brands Corinthian Doors, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Trend Windows & Doors, A&L Windows, and Breezway louvres.
About the Opportunity
Due to continual growth, we're looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused Sales Representative to support and develop new business opportunities within the broader Hunter region. Confident and able to naturally engage and build rapport, you will be at ease in your consultative selling approach to develop and maintain customer relationships by offering hands on support from point of contact, sales and right through to after sales support. With the role being a mixer of on road and in our Trend Cardiff office, you will engage with architects, homeowners and builders when looking for windows and doors solutions for their new build or renovation project.
In addition, you’ll:
- develop product and industry knowledge
- manage contacts through sales database
- preparation of quotations and presentations, placement of orders
- setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- drive and grow business
- interpret technical design plans, plus assess and measure job projects
We’re looking for team player that loves to partner, who has experience within the building and renovation or manufacturing industry along with technical aptitude to understand the product. Leveraging your ability to build positive relationships will be a must along with your capability to work through and problem solve, conflict resolution and negotiation skills is key to this role. Seeking a self-motivated, results focused sales professional with a strong service ethos. You will diligently plan, organise and carryout selling activities that will enable you to exceed your sales targets. These will include measure and quotes, plan take-offs, preparing selling activity reports and other sales admin tasks.
Preference would be to have previous experience or exposure to V6 software.
What's On Offer
- competitive package consisting of base salary plus quarterly commission based on KPI's being achieved
- fully serviced vehicle + laptop + mobile
- flexibility in managing your working hours
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- on-site parking
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- career progression, part of the JELD-WEN group with more than 4000 people across Australia
Your Next Steps
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.