About our Organisation
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD-WEN has over 70+ facilities and showrooms, and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – A&L Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Breezway louvres, Corinthian Doors, JELD-WEN Glass, Kolder Shower Screen & Wardrobes, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Trend Windows & Doors and William Russell Doors.
Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
About our Opportunity
As a Logistics Coordinator and integral team member of our Maroochydore branch, you will be the conduit between our customers and our Installers in the field by coordinating the installation of our products. Our team provide an exceptional level of service, customer service must be at the forefront of every interaction as you navigate interactions between customers and Installers providing a clear flow of information to enable jobs to be scheduled in a timely and efficient manner. At times you will need to troubleshoot solutions with respect to installation issues and timings to improve the customer experience and to meet the requirements of our customers.
In addition, you’ll:
- schedule installation dates in line with production dates and customer needs
- work in partnership with customers, installers and internal personnel for any order related matters by providing support and resolving issues as they arise
We’re looking for an agile team player who is methodical but able to be adaptable to any situation presented to them. You'll need to be pragmatic in your approach to providing quality customer service with capability of lateral thinking when resolving problems that arise. We're looking to leveraging your experience in customer service and administration where you have previously arranged appointments or scheduling along with a keenness to learn and a good attitude to participate in our extensive training.
You must be/have:
- highly organised, able to multi-task and prioritise multiple tasks
- data entry skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- competency using MS Suite, ability to quickly gain competency with in-house systems
What's on Offer
- permanent full-time, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm - no weekends
- designated parking spot just for you, 2kms from Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are a highly organised with strong interpersonal skills, then we would like to hear from you, Apply Now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and willingness to complete police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.