About our Opportunity
As one of our valued CNC operators, you will be an integral team member operating key pieces of equipment in our glass plant to service our many customers. You will have the sought after opportunity to become a Jeldwen employee in one of our great production factories.
- Machine setting and production preparation
- Localised machine programming
- Operating CNC Machines
- Working to production schedules
- Problem solving & quality checks
You will be competent and confident in your current experience operating CNC machinery. You need be a good communicator and have the ability to work with all stakeholders in the production process. Being able to train other team members to help support and grow production is also highly desirable.
You will have:
- Safe work practices & solid manual handling techniques
- Previous glass processing experience essential
- High level of competency in utilising CNC machinery
- Reliable, good work ethic and punctual
What's on Offer
- A clean and organised work environment
- Onsite airconditioned lunch rooms
- Operational support from our internal constant improvement team
- Ongoing training and career development
- On-site parking at our state of the art facility
- Generous staff discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- Access to Jeldwen global support services
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
About our Organisation
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD-WEN has over 70+ facilities and showrooms, and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – A&L Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Breezway louvres, Corinthian Doors, JELD-WEN Glass, Kolder Shower Screen & Wardrobes, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Trend Windows & Doors and William Russell Doors.
Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
Your Next Steps
If you believe you can add value to a market leading business and support the team with your extensive knowledge, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and willingness to obtain a valid police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.