About the Company:
Trend Windows and Doors is one of Australia's largest window manufacturers who have secured a reputation for quality, innovation and design for more than 50 years. Trend Windows and Doors is part of the JELD-WEN family, which includes iconic brands Corinthian Doors, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Trend Windows & Doors, A&L Windows, and Breezway louvres.
About the Role:
Trayne Consulting is currently recruiting a Service Technician to join our National Client working in both residential homes and developments.
Reporting to the Site Service Manager, we have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual where you will deliver the lasting impression of quality and service to our customers, actioning a daily plan of service, repairs, maintenance, and warranty calls within the Sydney area.
Based at our Client’s Girraween depot, you will pick up your daily job cards and collect all materials for your scheduled jobs. Working Mon – Thurs 6am – 2.30pm & Friday 6am – Midday there will be opportunities to work additional hours including Saturdays where you will be paid overtime.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary – paid weekly, with overtime available
- Company Van
- Tools of the Trade
- Mobile Phone
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity to grow within a global organisation
- Carry out service, measure, and rework on products and parts as required on customers Windows and Doors, including refit, removal and reinstall
- Trouble shoot technical issues for resolution and rectification
- Load daily jobs into company van to ensure you have all relevant parts to complete the day’s work in a timely and efficient manner
- Plan daily schedule to ensure maximising workflow efficiently
- Contact customers to confirm approx. arrival time and ensure continued communication if job needs to be rescheduled
Required & Experience:
- Trade background in carpentry, glazier, joinery or similar industry experience highly regarded, however home renovator/handyperson will be considered
- High standard of workmanship ensuring the job is completed exceeding customer expectations
- Proficient use of hand tools, levels and tape measure
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to investigate faults, rectification and fix in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow safe and compliance work practices, with the ability to lift, load and carry products up to 20kgs
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to keep situations calm and provide customer satisfaction
- Carry out works in a clean and tidy manner meeting the high standards of Trend Windows and Doors
Customer service must be at the forefront of every interaction, coupled with your ability to investigate, trouble shoot and rectify faulty / warranty works in a timely and efficient manner.
Please note the successful candidate will need to undergo a pre-employment health check including a drug and alcohol test as well as provide a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months and a white card.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for that next challenge, then please apply on-line attaching your resume in word format.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted