- Dynamic role supporting a multi-brand, multi-site portfolio
- Work for a global, market leader, and a HR team driving transformation
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
We are seeking a proactive, results focused and proven HR Business Partner, with manufacturing industry multi-site experience, to work closely with Business Units to provide strategic HR advice and support.
What will you do?
You will be supporting a portfolio of business units, multi-brand and multi-site, with 800+ strong workforce across Victoria, SA and WA.
- Provide end to end business partnering support, consultation and service to each business unit within your assigned portfolio
- Provide support to the business in relation to performance management, remuneration reviews and promotions as well as day to day human resource transaction management
- Support ER/IR, policy interpretation, conduct workplace investigations and provide an understanding and guidance of EBA's
- Partner with business units to drive and develop culture, engagement and retention
- Promote a positive and collaborative culture demonstrating the values of the organisation through ethical and professional behaviour
- Ensure alignment between the business operations and HR practices, objectives and CoE (HR Ops, TA, TM, Comp & Benefits)
- Contribute to Global Human Resources based projects
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years in a HR Advisory role with supporting education/qualifications
- Experience in a multi-site manufacturing organisation
- Demonstrated experience in change management & project management
- Must be able to balance taking a strategic approach whilst being hands on in all aspects of the role
- Experience in a Unionised environment
- Strong administrative and computer skills (Success Factors advantageous)
- Highly organised, sense of urgency, ability to prioritise, multitask and follow up
- Well developed communication skills
This role will include vehicle/car allowance, laptop and mobile phone as tool of trade.
You will also enjoy on-site parking, generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products and have the ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas during business close down.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.