Vacancy - Girraween
Site Service Technician
JELD-WEN is a global leader in the Windows and Doors industry with over 20,000 employees. The Australian operation has a number of iconic brands in its stable including Stegbar Windows and Doors, Corinthian Doors, Airlite Windows and Doors, Trend Windows and Doors, Aneeta Windows Systems, and Regency Shower Screens & Robes.
JELD-WEN has a great career opportunity available at its Trend – Sydney operation. This role is pivotal within the broader JELD-WEN group and will provide a strong platform from which to launch your career with JELD-WEN.
We are seeking expressions of interest for a Site Service Technician!
Site measure and Window & Door Installation is a vital link in our customer value chain. We are seeking a motivated person, ideally with a trade background who shares our passion for exceeding our customers’ expectations and who will deliver a lasting impression of Trend’s quality and service.
JELD-WEN Australia and Trend require:
· A motivated Site Service Technician who can work independently, whilst undertaking product site repairs / servicing.
· The successful person will be a collaborative member of our team, focused on delivering positive outcomes for our customers.
· Presentation of a professional image to the consumer as a Trend representative.
· Adherence to all appropriate safety and building compliance work practices.
· An ability to work autonomously in the market, following clear schedules for work completion.
In return, JELD-WEN Australia and Trend offer:
· A competitive salary.
· Full time employment.
· Fully maintained work vehicle with all appropriate tools of trade.
· Company uniform
· JELD-WEN product discounts
Please forward expressions of interest together with a brief resume to [email protected]
JELD-WEN Australia values a diversity and equity in the workplace.