About our Organisation
The JELD-WEN group of companies including iconic brands A&L Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Breezway louvres, Corinthian Doors, JELD-WEN Glass, Kolder Shower Screen & Wardrobes, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Stegbar Shower Screen and Robes, Trend Windows & Doors and William Russell Doors is a leading international building materials group, known for superior quality, service and innovation in the design of windows, doors, shower screens and wardrobes.
As part of that large and successful group, The Stegbar, Regency and Corinthian Brands has a strong reputation in the industry for manufacturing high-quality products that enhance the environments in which we live. With the safety and development of our people, our key priority is our work environment to provide a supportive, professional, welcoming environment for employees to develop to their full potential.
About our Opportunity
As Showroom Consultant for our Stegbar Windows and Doors, Regency Shower Screens and Wardrobes and Corinthian Timber Doors, you will be the professional and efficient point of contact at the Beresfield showroom presenting a diverse product range by offering assistance, technical product advice, explanation of benefits for each product and upselling to customers with their new home builds.
As part of your shared role responsibilities, you will also be acting as a showroom consultant for Cooks Plumbing Supplies, and an industry leader in Bathrooms, Kitchens and Laundry appliances and products.
In addition, you will:
- liaise with customers face to face, over the phone, via video call, and via email.
- be servicing customer quotes for upsell products, managing the overall product quote process.
We are looking for someone who has had exposure to selling products in a customer-facing role, who demonstrates a keenness to learn and a willingness to soak up as much knowledge as possible with an excellent attitude to participate in our extensive training, we are prepared to invest in you!
You need to have a strong service ethos, thrive in engaging with people, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer focused along with being agile, problem-solving and negotiation skills as key to success in this role.
You will have:
- professional presentation and oral communication to successfully represent our brand
- ability to work autonomously, be self-driven
- strong administrative skills with accurate attention to detail and organisational skills
- competent in utilising MS Office Suite
- able to commit to Monday – Thursday (flexible on hours)
What is on Offer
- potential to progress career to a future sales representative or other opportunities within the JELD-WEN group following the footsteps of previous team members
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and willingness to obtain a valid police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.