- Hybrid work policy, highly sought-after Gold Coast location
- Centralised talent acquisition function for Australia-Asia
- Initial 12 month fixed term contract (Mat leave cover)
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
An opportunity has opened for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to help support the Talent Acquisition function for the Australasia business.
- The end-to-end recruitment process for all professional roles (White Collar Only)
- Deliver a supportive and collaborative experience for our hiring managers
- A positive candidate experience throughout the lifecycle of the recruitment process
- Partner with hiring managers to develop detailed briefs
- Develop recruitment plans and competency checklists
- Draft job advertisements and post them to internal and external job boards
- Carrying out resume screening, short-listing, scheduling interviews, facilitating pre-hire checks and managing job offers
- Own candidate and agency communication
- Collaborate on and contribute to key global and local recruitment projects
- Strong working experience in high-volume recruitment
- Preferably an internal recruitment partner with the organisational/HR team
- Manage own targets and deliver on SLAs
- Build rapport, communicate and engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Resilient, adaptable, and flexible to a changing work environment
- Good negotiator and ability to act as a career counsellor to candidates
- Experience in an HRIS environment – SAP Success Factors preferred
- Generalist recruiting experience (Operations, Sales, IT, Corp Support roles)
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training
- A competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid work policy (2 days from home)
- On-site parking
- Exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN family, please apply online by completing the application process.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.