About our Organisation
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD-WEN has over 70+ facilities and showrooms, and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – A&L Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Breezway louvres, Corinthian Doors, JELD-WEN Glass, Kolder Shower Screen & Wardrobes, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Trend Windows & Doors and William Russell Doors.
Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
About our Opportunity
Our customer focused and progressive IT Team are looking for a Salesforce Developer for this newly created role to join our team and contribute to our ongoing delivery and success. As the Salesforce Developer, you will provide specialist Salesforce development advice including implementing best practices and looking for opportunities to implement new Salesforce functionalities and features in order to contribute to the ongoing integration of Jeld-Wen AUA Salesforce platform and associated integrations to maximise platform utilisation.
There is lots happening within Jeld-Wen and we are excited to be leading an innovative approach within our industry.
Additionally you will:
- manage all Salesforce platform development around Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning (FSL) and Marketing Cloud - you'll need to demonstrate a good understanding to be successful
- partner with internal stakeholders and vendors to understand their requirements and stumbling blocks
- design the Salesforce platform architecture, test and go live, ensuring focus on process automation, tool implementation and development for intended solution and ensure alignment with Jeld-Wen existing solutions, architecture, business and IT requirements
- work collaboratively with the IT team to ensure best practice solution and service outcomes are achieved with Salesforce integration to other systems
We are seeking a talented collaborator who models admirable customer services skills and has the ability and confidence to communicate with influence. You’ll leverage off your experience with Salesforce along with your logical, creative and lateral thinking developed through your experience in undertaking project-based activities to hit the ground running. Ideally you’ll be experienced and well versed within a make to order business industry and you'll have a Bachelor degree in an appropriate discipline.
We are a very productive team with lots happening - you’ll need to harness your excellent organisational and time management skills to manage conflicting priorities to meet deadlines. Our organisation is diverse as is our team, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and great at building relationships.
You’ll also require:
- at least 3+ years Salesforce Developer experience
- high level knowledge and experience in Salesforce architecture, LWC, Apex, workflow design, controllers, triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, AppExchange, Custom objects and communities, as a must.
- experience in Web Services based development and use of Salesforce API (Inbound & Outbound) and Limits
- experience with any Integration Platform
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Platform Developer I and II certification
- Platform App Builder certification
What's On Offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid Work Arrangement - 2 days WFH on offer
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN team, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and a police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.