About our Organisation
JELD-WEN (NYSE: JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
About our Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to continue contributing to our ongoing support to the business and join our growing IT team located at our hub in Rowville. You will partner with internal stakeholders and teams to understand and provide administration, support and troubleshoot issues within the Salesforce platform. You will coach end users in Salesforce and maintain documentation for end users to improve overall utilisation including providing first, second and third level support by understanding, analysing and resolving support related requests and incidents, your role is to improve end user’s day to day life in relation to the Salesforce platform.
Additionally, you will:
- design, test & go live with Salesforce configuration changes and enhancements
- ensure best practice solutions & service outcomes are achieved
- manage Salesforce releases and share new features to stakeholders
- look for opportunities to implement new Salesforce functionalities and features
- contribute to ongoing integration of Jeld-Wen AUA Salesforce platform and enhance the platform
- maintain data integrity and data cleanse processes
We’re looking to leverage your highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships. This can only be achieved through your people and relationship skills and ability to work in a team environment communicating effectively, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service, as key to your success in the role. You'll have a Bachelor qualification/s in an appropriate discipline along with Salesforce Administration experience, essential.
You’ll also require:
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certification
- Platform App Builder certification, preferable
- understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- knowledge of Sales, Service and Field Service clouds
- experience with security settings, process builder, Flow, workflow & validation rules, Lightning email templates, Reports & Dashboards
- knowledge of ITIL process
- experience using tools such as ServiceNow, advantageous
What's on Offer
- competitive remuneration package
- flexibility to work from home 2 days a week
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN team, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and a police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.