About our Organisation
The JELD-WEN group of companies including iconic brands A&L Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Breezway louvres, Corinthian Doors, JELD-WEN Glass, Kolder Shower Screen & Wardrobes, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Trend Windows & Doors and William Russell Doors is a leading international building materials group, known for superior quality, service and innovation in the design of windows, doors, shower screens and wardrobes.
As part of that large and successful group, Stegbar has a strong reputation in the industry for manufacturing high-quality products that enhance the environments in which we live. With the safety and development of our people, our key priority our work environments provide a supporting, professional, welcoming environment for employees to develop to their full potential.
About our Opportunity
As the Sales Manager of our QLD and Northern NSW team, you will deliver continued profitable growth, accountability and improvement in sales. You'll provide leadership, support, development and coaching to on-road sales representatives and showroom consultants by building constructive relationships across the team to cultivate a climate in which your Sales team will optimize sales outcomes and meet sales objectives. With the role being a mixer of on road visiting our top customers, our 3 showrooms and Helensvale factory, you will maximise the return on our sales and marketing investment by managing sales operations and building a high performing sales team to execute the strategic sales plan.
In addition, you will:
- manage the sales administration function:
- develop the sales strategy/plan
- sales forecasting
- operational performance reporting
- financial management reporting
- deploy improved sales management processes, activities and disciplines
- drive the use of technology including SalesForce (CRM)
- workforce planning - recruit, onboard, and train high-performing sales representatives
Naturally a people person excited by coaching and growing an already established team of self reliant Sales Representatives and showroom consultants, your strength will be in your ability to bring energy, resilience and enthusiasm along with a practical and consultative hands-on approach to sales management to your sales team. Highly motivated, results orientated leader with an bold approach to seeking new business, you'll thrive in the rapidly changing manufacturing environment.
You will have:
- experience developing, coaching & managing geographically spread-out team
- proficient experience with technology and CRM ERP's, Salesforce (preferred)
- strong business acumen
- ability to produce accurate reporting and analysis
- experience within the building industry would be an advantage but not essential
What's On Offer
- a generous remuneration package including a fully maintained vehicle
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- on-site parking available when you are in the office
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
Self-motivated, goal-driven and have an interest in working for a market-leading business, then this is the opportunity for you, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening and a valid police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.