About our Organisation
Trend Windows and Doors, is one of Australia's largest window manufactures who have secured a reputation for quality, innovation and design for more than 50 years. Trend Windows and Doors is part of the JELD-WEN group of companies including iconic brands A&L Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Breezway louvres, Corinthian Doors, JELD-WEN Glass, Kolder Shower Screen & Wardrobes, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Stegbar Windows & Doors and William Russell Doors.
About our Opportunity
Within our flagship Showroom you will be presenting a modern diverse product range, offering assistance and providing technical product advice and solutions to potential and existing customers from builders, developers, trades and residential customers. Confident and able to naturally engage and build rapport with anyone who walks into our showroom, you will be at ease in your consultative selling approach to develop and maintain customer relationships.
In addition, you will:
- liaise with customers both face to face, over the phone as well as via email
- prepare customer quotes, process order enquiries and administration
- offer Sales & Administration support to the external sales team
We’re looking for someone who's had exposure to selling products in a customer-facing role preferably within the building industry but not essential, who demonstrates a keenness to learn and willingness to soak up as much knowledge as possible with a good attitude to participate in our extensive training, we are prepared to invest in you!
You need to have a strong service ethos, thrive in engaging with people, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer-focused along with being agile, problem-solving and negotiation skills as key to success in this role.
You will have:
- excellent communication skills with the ability to build instant rapport
- ability to work autonomously, be self-driven to meet KPI's
- strong administrative skills with accurate attention to detail and organisational skills
- able to commit to Monday - Friday 0830am – 0430pm
- willingness to travel to our manufacturing hub in Yatala for initial training
What's on Offer
- highly rewarded role with sales incentive plan
- potential to progress your career to future sales representative opportunities or other opportunities within the JELD-WEN group following the foot steps of previous team members
- showroom close to shopping center and major public transport hub
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and willingness to obtain a valid police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.