About our Organiation
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD-WEN has over 70+ facilities and showrooms, and employs over 5,000 staff.
JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – A&L Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Breezway louvres, Corinthian Doors, JELD-WEN Glass, Kolder Shower Screen & Wardrobes, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Trend Windows & Doors and William Russell Doors.
Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
About our Opportunity
As a valued member of Jeld-Wen Glass, you will be apart of a professional team where customer service is at the forefront of every interaction. You will support our customers with their orders, providing a clear flow of information by responding to enquiries, working in partnership with customers, sales representatives and internal personnel for any order related matters, troubleshooting solutions and resolving issues as they arise to improve the customer experience and to meet the requirements of the customer. You will assist the Production Planner by coordinating and scheduling daily production workflows for the factory.
In addition, you will:
- process quotes and orders into our ERP system including CAD drawings
- process order change requests
- assist the Production Planner in preparing and submitting status and performance reports
You'll need to have extensive customer service and administration experience, be self-motivated, have initiative to participate in our comprehensive training and demonstrate a keenness to learn, this is a stepping stone to progress into future opportunities.
We’re looking for an agile team player who has the desire to contribute to a positive work environment, with highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict resolution skills and problem solving ability. You'll need to be pragmatic in your approach to providing quality customer service with capability of lateral thinking and be unaffected when resolving problems that arise.
In addition, you will bring
- pride yourself on thoroughness and attention to detail
- highly organised, able to multi-task and prioritise multiple tasks
- enthusiasm to work in a rapidly changing & challenging manufacturing environment
- CAD drawing skills, desirable
What's On Offer
- state of the art facility with on-site parking
- Monday to Friday role, flexible start and finish times
- Hybrid Work Policy - WFH 2 days a week after probation period is complete
- career progression opportunities following the foot steps of previous team members
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.