* Join an international, market leading manufacturer of building products
* Industry leading safety record
* Security working for an established business
* Continuous training and development
JELD-WEN is a leading international manufacturing group known for superior quality, service, and innovation in the design of windows, doors, showerscreens and wardrobes. The JELD-WEN group, the name behind iconic Australian brands Trend, Stegbar, Corinthian, Regency, Breezway and Airlite.
Trend Windows is a company that manufactures windows and doors. Due to expanding operations, we have multiple full-time opportunities for experienced people to join our production team based our Girraween manufacturing facility.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who are enthusiastic, passionate about safe work practices. Experience is desired but not necessary in the following areas.
* Factory/ manufacturing experience
* Previous aluminum windows and doors fabrication or glazing background highly regarded
* Good knowledge of hand and air tools with basic machinery
* Able to read and follow building instruction and job lists
* Quick, eager and able to work within a team to meet targets
* Training and development opportunities
* Reliable, good work ethic and punctual
* A strong work ethic and willingness to make a positive contribution
* Able to work Monday to Thursday from 06:00 am to 2:30 pm, and Friday 06:00 am to 12:00 am.
Successful applicant will also have:
* Current driver’s licence and reliable transport
* Good communication skills and an ability to work positively in a team environment
* The ability to demonstrate safe work practices and manual handling techniques
* Excellent time management
* Continuous improvement mindset
* Working right within Australia
JELD-WEN Australia values diversity and promotes safety in the workplace above all else. Reference checking and a medical inclusive of drug screening will be required as part of the final selection process.
In return, you will receive on-the-job and work-integrated training, opportunities for progression and attractive staff discounts on the expansive range of JELD-WEN products.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the role. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be notified directly.