Opportunity to make your mark on an organisation
recognised as a World Leader
Kickstart your career and benefit from a fast paced role with opportunity for advancement
- Join a long established Australian manufacturer
- Enjoy an excellent team environment
- Extensive training provided
- Easy to get to location - Based in Dandenong
- Part of the JELD-WEN group
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join our professional, down to earth and friendly team. You will provide an exceptional level of service to both potential and existing customers relating to all Corinthian products. You will have the opportunity to assist them in understanding our products and identifying solutions to fit their needs whilst generating sales.
As Australia's largest timber door manufacturer, Corinthian Doors has taken its famous brand around the world, securing an international reputation for quality, innovation and design. Corinthian is part of the JELD-WEN family, the world's largest supplier of timber doors and windows.
We have a requirement for an experienced Customer Service Officer in our Dandenong office. The right person will not only enjoy being constantly challenged in this role but will take full advantage of the company's growth to advance within the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Sales Supervisor this position will have responsibility for the following:
- Take inbound calls from customers
- Handling product sales and enquiries
- Preparation of customer quotations
- Process orders and ensuring that customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Support a team of external Sales Representatives
- Follow up on orders and ensure that the highest level of customer service is delivered at all times
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A desire to provide excellent customer service
- Good computer literacy with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred but not essential
HOW TO APPLY...
Please include a cover letter & resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience.
This is your opportunity to make your mark on an innovator in the door industry!
An attractive and rewarding salary is available for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer service officer who is looking for opportunities for professional development and true career advancement. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you!