Aneeta Window Systems WA/SA requires the services of a full time Customer Service Officer for its office located in Landsdale, Western Australia.
Reporting to the General Manager the role is an excellent opportunity for a results driven person with exceptional customer service skills to join the Aneeta team.
Duties for the role include, however are not limited to the following:
* Customer quotations in V6 software.
* Scheduling of jobs for WA/SA on receipt of order.
* Co-ordination of installation of windows for WA/SA.
* Allocation of job sheets into factory.
* Arrange for collection of COD balances for jobs.
* Assist in reconciling supplier invoices with orders.
* Telephone enquiries for technical, price and delivery.
* Answering telephones as first port of call.
* General office administration duties.
* Invoicing of completed jobs from V6 to Head Office.
The successful applicant must be a team player and be accountable for the successful team office administration in our WA/SA office.
If you are professional, friendly, loyal and a 100% team player with exceptional computer skills including MS Office, V6 (not essential however preferred) and Outlook with a consultative approach to work and office administration experience please forward your application to:
Customer Service Officer Role - WA/SA
All applications will be treated with the appropriate privacy and confidentiality.