- Job security working for market leader in business 65+ years
- Great opportunity to build valuable sales experience in the building industry
- Live your passion for DIY in the home renovation industry
Do you have great administrative skills, enjoy interacting with others, and have a passion for the housing, renovation and DIY industry?
CHECK THIS OUT:
This is an immediate opportunity for a customer service trainee to join our close-knit team at the Lansvale office.
In this role, you play the critical behind-the-scenes role of processing incoming customer quote, order and after-sales enquiries
Your administration duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming enquiries and coordinating actions required
- Supporting the sales team with quote preparation and administration
- Supporting the sales team with order processing and administration
- Providing support to the front office staff
Ideally you will have worked in a previous customer serving role or have similar experience, and welcome the opportunity to develop knowledge.
You will enjoy interacting with others, and have the self confidence and maturity to manage resolutions and build working relationships with our friendly team, suppliers and customers.
In return your will be remunerated on salary, have access to great discounts on the entire range of JELD-WEN building products, be provided with on-the-job training, opportunities to multi-skill and be a valued member of our team.
You will enjoy interacting with others, and have the self-confidence and maturity to build working relationships with our friendly team, suppliers and customers.
In return your will be provided with on-the-job training, opportunities to multi-skill and be a valued of our team.
JELD-WEN Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a Safe Workplace. Pre-employment medical and drug alcohol screen will be required.